Action is the Foundation of all Success
A Clearly Defined Business Master Plan Focused Your Personal & Professional Values Combined with Strategic Action is the #1 Key to Success!
Yes, there are other things to consider, but a master plan - an action plan is the first and most important step.
To create a valuable action plan - "be real" about where you are now. Think about it; every time you want to go somewhere, your path is determined by where you are at the moment.
Even if your end destination is the same, if you leave from your house, you'll take one route and if you leave from your office you'll have to take a different route. The same is true for your goals and your plans to achieve them.
Remember, the devil is truly in the details, especially when it comes to determining where you want your business to go. Lack of intention and detail are the two biggest reasons why people do not achieve success.
In this lecture series we'll address those challenges with a step by step process, asking and answering all of the right questions and creating a clear path to get there wrapped around your your passion and your purpose and your goals;
- Personal goals established through the L.I.V.E. Your Success Strategy
- Professional goals to create business equity value
- The Mission, values & vision you have created to build & manage your business
Much of what is required to completed a detailed and effective action plan is in the goal setting details. But goals are only wishes until you have a master plan and a course of action to achieve them.
In this module you will;
- Define where you are now and where you want to go
- Create clear mission, values and vision statements to identify your business objectives
- Establish a master plan with action steps to achieve each goal
- Use resources to complete your tasks daily, weekly and monthly
The modules and lectures to follow, in the Business Learning Center will continue to add even more valued resources to help you implement each area of your business master plan.
Finally, your master plan is a living breathing document. I encourage you to keep it front of mind, review it regularly and edit those areas and actions that may not fit your overall objectives.